These days together with the Administration of the city of Uman, Cherkasy region (Ukraine), within the framework of a partnership agreement, a joint project has been created for the Center of Social Rehabilitation and Adaptation of Children affected by russian aggression.
The mission of the Center is to improve the quality of children’s life through comprehensive rehabilitation and creating opportunities for their socialization and prospects for the independent future.
The tasks of the Center are to provide year-round simultaneous stay of 450 children in the autumn-winter period and 650 children in the spring-summer period.
The center will provide:
• providing psychological support to children;
• proper implementation of the health campaign;
• studying proccess;
• necessary conditions for meaningful leisure;
• aesthetic and patriotic education;
• physical culture and sports work;
• organization of quality medical care;
• four meals a day for children.
Children are the vulnerable part of society. But beyond that they are people who in the future will be able to change the world for the better. Therefore, it is very important to take care of them, even in the conditions of war, to bring positive into their childhood and try to reduce the number of psychological traumas.